By having education we become able to handle different situations or challenges in an easy manner along with taking objectionable things with broad minded. In fact, educated people can easily understand other people too, who have narrow thinking about some social issues of dowry system, discrimination between boy and girl or inter-cast marriages.
What is Education?
Knowledge is the priceless thing which is neither countable nor deductable, it always increases by sharing. And to get knowledge or information about any kind of person, place, things or other, society has decided some places as the home of education like Gurukul, School or College. Here, from the age of 5 till the end of life people can take valuable knowledge in terms of education which is a procedural way of getting information level by level.
In ancient time, a particular place was declared where knowledge was distributed among student, that place was called Gurukul, where students had to live for a long period of their life and get information regarding all existing things along with practical knowledge by their Guru. In present time, Gurukul is converted as school and college where teacher gives information to their students in a pre-decided way.
Modern School Education System:
Presently in India, policies of providing education to the students are decided by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) which decides and monitors all the matters regarding education in India. Majorly two boards are defined as the operator of schooling system regarding their exams, syllabus, schemes and result which are CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) and ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education). Both are followed by a number of schools present in India.
In India, schooling system can be defined as given below:
- Play School: Children of age 18 months till 3 years go to play schools, where children started to learn things surrounding there in an easy manner while playing. This education is not compulsory for all students.
- Prep School or Kindergarten: This section of learning is also divided into sub categories nursery, lower kindergarten (LKG) and upper kindergarten (UKG). These classes contain students of age 3 to 6 years.
- Primary School: Primary schooling is further divided in two categories, lower primary and upper primary. Class 1 to 5 is considered as lower primary and class 6 to 8 is considering as upper primary.
- Secondary School: This section of schooling involves classes (9 and 10) which is too important for students career as future subject or stream completely depend on the obtained marks in secondary classes.
- Higher Secondary: In this section, class 11 and 12th student have to choose any particular academic course as a focal point in which they have to make their professional career.
After passing the examination of higher secondary (10+2), students are free to do graduation, diploma or other technical professional course as per their wish or qualification from any college, university or institute.
Education is the only medium by which you can win this world. The great personalities till now have achieved big position in life just because of their hard work and education. Education makes us polite, humble, kind, civilized and responsible human being. An educated person can easily influence anyone by his intelligence.